Re: Mid-GA Meet Results

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 21:34:10 EDT

I hear ya bout the Diesel rams. After I saw at least 2 or 3 (4x4s and duallys)
running in the 12s - I'm gonna think twice about matching up w/them 8) Tricia and
I were in our same spot by the burnout box. If you watched the race at all from
the grandstand sides - we were 5 feet from the fence at the starting line /
burnout area w/our IndyRam and blue tent starting at about 8:30am Fri till 6pm
Sun. Those cold public showers and porta-potties were fun - NOT!

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/AccelCoil/MPComp/HookerSuperComps/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"