Re: Cool doo dads and chicken livers.

From: Paul Bullerman (hemikota@home.com)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 21:39:05 EDT

Theres a neat trick to keep a soft chicken liver on your hook; make a slip
knot in your line and put the piece of the liver through the loop just above
the hook. Its not 100%, but it helps.
I did this while sitting on the tailgate of my 4x4 Dak!
Ive also heard of people using a nylon stocking to tie the liver up in.
Never tried this though.
Boog