Re: Tires/Wheels for sale from DACUDA

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 18:30:17 EDT

Had the r/t wheels on my '96 with the factory 255's on them and they worked but
I had to use spacers that I had made. I could have mounted them without the
spacers but then I would have had to do some serious trimming of the upper
control arm. I had my spacers made out of 1/4" plate steel and the guy who did
them for me was nice enough to have them zinc coated with another order he was
having done. To make up for the shorter studs I bought bulge style lugnuts with
a little extension made into them. Same thing as ET lugs if you know what they
are. Preacher used to have pics on his site bastards.org but i'm not sure they
are still there. I have some here on my computer.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+