Re: Tires/Wheels for sale from DACUDA

From: miggity (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 18:37:57 EDT

>>I belive there is an issue with the Gen II's. Need for spacer maybe
depending on offset??? <<

STE is correct, there is a problem with Gen II's. You'll need a spacer for
the front becuase of the massive amount of backspacing. Gen III's can use
more backspacing than Gen II's, and 9.5 is hella wide, especially up front.
They'll stick out past the fenderwells, too. They look good, but spend the
money on some that are made especially for your truck so they sit right and
don't rub. I wouldn't go any wider than a 7" up front, but I would stuff a
9.5 out back. 20's all around baby! =)

-miggity

---> slammed 88 Dakota!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"It may be slow, but at least it's LOW!"