DML:Re: 93 dak A/C Blower motor help needed

From: Robert Pruyne (rpruyne@rnetworx.com)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 20:01:49 EDT

Not sure if it's related, but I had a problem with the resistor for my
blower motor at one point. It did very similar things with the blower motor.
This part is in the engine compartment, found in the fire wall on passenger
side. It's about $8. Mine had melted... Email with any questions, not sure
if I am right but it's worth a look.
                                                                    Bubbs