which one (Gibson, Flowmaster, ravin or dynomax)

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 00:00:47 EDT

Help me out. I have a 1999 6er Manual. I have a Flowmaster muffler clamped
onto the stock exhaust. I really want a nice welded setup. It seems as
though my exhaust is leaking. i know that the Flowmaster is raspy on the
3.9 but it seems even more recently. What i want is the loudest DEEP sound
possible. I would like to make some HP gains over stock but not as
important. which muffler should I choose? I was leaning toward the Gibson
but no preferences. I really don't want a war over this. Also help me with
my size. I was thinking of either doing dual 3" behind the muffler split
rear at a 45* angle or doing split rear exit. One thing may hurt is that i
have the 15x8 spare. If the size won't work or if you think i should expand
the pipes to 3" at the tail pipe that is fine. Please help me!!!

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual