Re: well on my 5th cat!!!

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 21:17:37 EDT

Tim,if you thought you could get away with it,hollow
it out.That`s kinda rediculi. 5 cats is
excessive,considering how long they`re supposed to
last,and it doesn`t sound like they are on the right
track."Running just great" is something I have heard
quite a bit myself from dealer
mechanics.Nerve-wracking,ain`t it? Steve P.
--- yllwdkta <yllwdkta@insight.rr.com> wrote:
> I think it was Ron that said that i must be running
> extremely rich. Is that
> right. I am going to take the truck into the dealer
> tomorrow sometime to
> talk to them. This is the 4th time i had it
> replaced and the 5th one on the
> truck! This is really annoying since the dealer
> keeps saying that the truck
> is running just great.
>
> Tim Althoff
> http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
> 99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual

=====
Steve Preston 1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.