RE: ABS and Brake lights are now on, why?!?!

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 08:01:03 EDT

Hey Geoffrey!

I had the same problem with '92 way back. Seems to me that there is a sensor
that went south. It was a warranty item for me, so I didn't put that in long
term memory. Sorry I can't be more specific. It should be an easy fix.

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 250,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU