RE: RE: RE: RE: which one (Gibson, Flowmaster, ravin or dynomax)

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 11:03:50 EDT

boy, you just confused me a little bit. I am running the Flowmaster 40
series and don't like the raspyness (if that's a word). What does the
exhaust sound like. I want to do this right the second time. Is it a
little raspy? boy you know what i really would like is a sound clip of your
truck. do you have access to a digital camera or even an 8mm camera you
could take a video of you truck. I would pay you for the 8mm+shipping if
need be.

If not then i think i may wait till after Carlisle to hear some other trucks
there. Thanks

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual