Re: Eletric Fans going on soon, Need Install Suggestions...

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 08:53:01 EDT

I agree, electric fans tend to have cooling problems sometimes. I would wait
until you got back from your trip.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
~360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS (8 3/4 [3.90 SG] coming soon)
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)