Re: Eletric Fans going on soon, Need Install Suggestions...

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 01:17:10 EDT

If you're leaving out of town. I'd skip the mod and wait until you get back.
  More time for you to relax and do it. instead of rushing through and
finding an error on the trip.
-Chuong

<
Hey Again,
       I am back into playing with the Dakota, anyways I ordered me a set of
Electric fans and I am expecting them in tomorrow or wednesday, the catch is
I am leaving on Sat ona Road trip, and I'd really like to get them on...
Greg