Re: Re: Nice clutch huh?

From: Batman (batphreak@zombieweb.com)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 11:13:07 EDT

I'd upgrade it if I was doing the work myself. This is a dealer fix job since it'll hopefully still be covered under the service contract. Beseides the truck broke down on he road in Indiana, and I live up here in Wisconsin...oh well...just have to see how it plays out.

--- "TonyC" <acellan1@tampabay.rr.com>
> wrote:
>Perfect time to upgrade your clutch. My 98 5.2 5spd ate a tranny at 10K. So
>I ordered up a new Centerforce to go in with the new NV3500, and haven't
>looked back yet. Its got about 60k of abuse and stills works well. Holds
>up at the strip with 4k launches on slicks too.
>
>TonyC

==