New Member, Questions

From: Rob Hamill (robncin1@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 11:47:03 EDT

Hi, I'm new to the list, but I've owned an '87 Dakota
since new and just bought a '95 (the 87's been run
into the ground). Anyway, two questions for the list:

1) Will the 15x7 rims made for 97-01 Dakotas fit a 95?
 Everything I've read only recommends the 15x6.

2) These questions just get easier ... since they
introduced the Magnum V6 has that been the only V6
available on Dakotas, or could you still get the
underpowered boat anchor that I've been living with in
my 87 all these years?!

Thanks, Rob