My New Truck?

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 00:23:19 EDT

Well most of you know that I am getting sworn in as a police officer on
June 11th and will start working the 12th.........I am currently looking for
a truck, since I will be selling my truck to my father. I think I have found
what I have been looking for:

-1997 Dodge Ram 3/4 Ton-2500 Club Cab 4x4 5.9L 360 V8
However, it has the shorter bed, not the full size bed. This can be a
blessing and a curse, just not sure which one yet! Pretty much power
everything, except seats. Automatic, air, really the 'works'
I wish I could afford a new truck, but I cant. So this is the best used I
have found, just not sure if I want to 'jump on it' and buy it now or wait a
few and see what else I find. I am rather excited and dont want that to get
in the way of making sure I really do want this truck. It has 45,000 miles
on it, never plowed, never even towed! I looked underneath and there was
never a hitch even installed on the truck(unless they painted the area the
hitch was at, but there isnt even any aftermarket trailer wiring under there
either)! It has a spray in liner, which looks really untouched. Going in
tomorrow to do some number crunchin with the dealership. It will be a nice
upgrade! Anything else I should look at or look for on this beast? I would
just 'need' to install some of those 2" front coil spring leveling
spacers($125) and swap in some meaty 35" BFG AT KOs!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6