Re: RE: prob and Q

From: Leslie & Steve (slarunde@bardstown.com)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 04:11:31 EDT

Ok, I know our post wasn't very clear.. guess that's what happens when you
don't get much sleep LOL

The ports in question are actually on the intake manifold (and Steve drove
it like this, not noticing something was wrong...). I thought what was
remaining looked like they were just plugs, or atleast couldn't find where a
hose would go. So, next question is.. would rubber vacuum caps from an auto
parts store work fine or should we wait (probably 2 weeks) and get one from
the dealer.

thank you all for your help
-Leslie & Steve

> The passenger side? The passenger side valve cover should only have a
> breather hose from the airhat to the valve cover. The other opening is
the
> oil filler cap. Are you sure you're not talking about the intake
manifold?
> There are some vacuum ports on that but that's on the driver's side.
There