RE: OT Coil Question

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 10:17:44 EDT

Yes! On the Suzuki, the stock coil did not supply enough voltage, so I
change it out for a Accel racing coil. You will need to find out the engine
requirements for voltage then find a salvage car to take it from. The
bracket will be homemade of course.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
System Engineer (IOW/IOS-NT)