RE: RE: which one (Gibson, Flowmaster, ravin or dynomax)

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 23:24:24 EDT

Hey, I have another question for you. I am looking at the Flowmaster 50
series muffler 2.5" in dual 2" out. Also looking at the Gibson 2.5" in dual
1.75" out. Which would give me a low but still loud tone. Also how would
this affect the back pressure? What is the max you would do. I will keep
the 2.5" in but should I try and find a muffler that is 2.5" dual outlet? I
will be changing the pipe from the cat forward. I would like to just get
the muffler and have a shop make the pipes.

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual