Re: Disapointment at the track last night, need advice

From: Dakota R/T QC (thegrants@snet.net)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 14:08:34 EDT

TonyC
I guess the R/T wheels are allot heavier.
The track i went to was Lebanon Valley Dragway in Lebanon NY. The wind was
blowing directly up the track, the flags where straight out all night. Not
to mention it was real humid,
I guess i am trying to make excuses for my poor performance.

Thanks for your input