Re: RE: RE: 4900RPM Flatline, WTF

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 17:22:46 EDT

At 03:04 PM 5/31/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Nope, just like a restrictor plate. Very smooth but it goes NO WHERE. I'm
>hopping the SC will blow through it:) Shawn

I have a custom programmed '96 MP PCM for SC and juice. At WOT,
the timing is retarded to 17 degrees in contrast to low 30 degrees advance
in an untouched '96 MP PCM. In addition the fuel delivery is really enriched.
Both timing retard and richer afr are needed with either SC or juice. HTH.

Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada
'97 Dakota Sport, 4x2, CC, Flame red, 5.2L, auto., 3.92SG