Anyone have a 5.2 or 5.9 airhat for sale?

From: Tom Lorek (tlorek@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 21:54:26 EDT

After installing Bernd's IAT Adjuster on my 5.9 Durango the other
night I noticed the airhat had a crack near the hose where my Quick D
air intake clamps onto. It looks like this was from me being a bit
overzealous in tightening the clamp the last time I checked
everything.

Bottom line, does anyone have one they'd like to get rid of? All I
need is the hat itself (the part that bolts to the throttle body). I
don't need the hose or the airbox. I posted this to the Durango Club
list and got a bunch of e-mails from people wanting to sell me their
airbox.

Thanks,

Tom Lorek
Carmel, IN