Re: Congrats Alex Reed

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 19:40:35 EDT

I have been waiting for my issue and hadnt gotten it yet. Bmw must have got my
address and took it as revenge. hehe. Cant wait to see it, and any comments from
the Van Tune. Thanks Crit, you brought a smile to my face. If you'll excuse me,
im going to search the house to double check in case I misplaced the issue.
Though im sure I havent seen it yet.

AR