Plug gap, synthetic oil, etc.- - - HELP!

From: Cory LaBoucane (waterbody@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 11:12:03 EDT

Just a few questions for the intelligent masses on the
DML...I guess that pretty much covers everyone.

Anyhow, first question....what do you gap the spark plugs
at for a 97 dakota?

Second...what is the grade of synthetic to use in the front
and rear differentials as well as the transfer case? Any
suggestions for oil makes would also be helpful.

THird....what grade of transmission oil should I use? Is a
synthetic available, and what make should I use?

Lastly...what type of antifreeze should I use?

If you haven't guessed it, I am in the process of a major
service on the Dak.

Thanks in advance for all of your advice.

If you wish, you may e-mail me privately at:
waterbody@hotmail.com. This will save DML people with
having to look at info that has been posted time and time
again.

Cory