Subject: Re: overheating problems/dodge full of @#$%?

From: Ryan G. (gogglesqq@home.com)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 12:48:32 EDT

BAHAHAhHahahahahahahahahaa.....uhhhhh....next dealer. ;)

- - Bernd

Been there done that......im on the 3rd dealer in the area. Ive done 5 star
Koller and they ended up keeping my truck 2 weeks for a job that shouldve
taken 3 hours. (plus they lost my keys). Now Im going through Torco Dodge
and im far beyond fed up with them. Ive been in there at least once every
month for more than 6 months with problems and they never are able to
find/fix anything. Ive complained to the service manager and i was
basically told tell someone that cares. Now im off to retry Elmhurst Dodge
whom ive also had not to pleasant experiences with. Now if only Bernd would
open up his own service center......

  Ryan