Re: Pre-Runner Bar-weight?

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 13:42:34 EDT

It doesnt weigh that much. 30lbs by the packaging it came in. And it
connects directly to teh bumper. 6-8 bolts depending on the angle you want
it at. I have 6 on mine and its pretty darn strong. The bubper itself will
give-way before the pre-runner bar i think, IMO.

-Dakota
http://www.dakota2.4mg.com
HEADD TO ENGLISHTOWN, NJ FOR MOPAR NATIONALS!!!