Solar Yellow Owners - Testimonial :-)

From: \(MAGNUM S/T\) (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 16:25:34 EDT

Hey fellow SYers. If your anything like me...your always on the lookout for
things which match your Dak's unique color...which by the way is the best
color there is!! (Sorry IBs :-))

I know this sounds like an add, but I recently (today!) put on a two-tone
steering wheel cover and I gotta say...it's awesome lookin. All leather,
Black and Yellow, Hand stitched around your wheel for a custom (U do the
stichin!), tight fit.

I bought it today for around $40. It's called Wheel-Skin....check it out!

http://www.wheelskins.com/eurotone.htm

NO I am not getting any money for this message.
YES...finding that all important YELLOW accesory seems often to be a
challenge, so when I find something that works...I pass it along.

You can also get it all one color...but I am continuing my quest to have
everything on my S/T either Yellow or Black (or both)
Later all

By the way CHUCK....they do have Blue :-)

--
Kevin
99 Solar Yellow Magnum S/T