Re: RE: First Accident With Pre-Runner Bar

From: Adam R. Bursell (a.bursell@snet.net)
Date: Sat Jun 02 2001 - 13:04:32 EDT

The Hartford, what a joke. I had them for insurance and last month when it
came time to renew they tried to raise my rates by over $400 a year! I
called and complained and got the story about inflation and everyone is
raising their rates. I promptly told them I would be looking elsewhere,
which I did. Later that day they called back to say they could do a better
price which was still $200 over what I had been paying. I ended up going
with AllState who was (get this) ... $1200 less than The Hartford's best
quote. Yes, I have no accidents, no tickets, no claims, I'm just one of
those guys in the 21 year old bracket.

Adam