Week and a half before the National Meet and guess what I still have to do??????

From: hemi@charter.net
Date: Sat Jun 02 2001 - 14:28:56 EDT

Well, I swung by the local dealership this morning and let
them go for a ride and *finally* the guy agrees that my
truck needs, and will get, a new tranny from DC under
warranty. I am dropping the truck off on Sunday night and
this week it will have the tranny put in, as well as have
the Belly Pan gasket fixed for the 3rd time. At the same
time I am waiting on my Stillen bumper cover, Prototype
Street Scene Grille, Mirrors, etc, and Iwill have that
painted along with the door handles and tailgate handle.

I keep hearing that song from Smokey and The Bandit in my
head........"I've got a lotta stuff to do....and a short
time to do it.....".

:)

<TEXTAREA NAME="Signature" ROWS="4" COLS="60"><TEXTAREA
NAME="Signature" ROWS="4" COLS="60">
W Jack Hilton III
Dakota R/T Club Division 2 Rep.
www.DakotaRT.com