Re: Re: Pokey Got Me!

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Jun 02 2001 - 19:14:18 EDT

Ahem, watch it Bill, my whole family is CHP, combined over 100 years
worth and afaik, they don't hide behind the badge, Sam probably got some
gung ho green back fresh out of the Acadamy. Funny thing is when I get
them while on duty, they usually come to me and ask what to do at
accident scenes. Speaking of, hey Kyle K, don't end up like that
PLEASE!! :-)

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm