Looking got 360 magnum block - pref. in Texas

From: chris@slowcar.net
Date: Sat Jun 02 2001 - 20:57:57 EDT

   We have a 97 Dak 4x4 with a 318, heads, cam,
haltech DFI computer, M1 intake, 3000 stall, built tranny,
etc. It was running well until it chunked a rod.

    Teardown is underway, but I would rather go ahead
and swap a real motor in there. Any problems with
the 4" stroker Mopar crank - any reason it shouldn't
work in a magnum block?

   Regardless, I am having a bit of a time locating a bare
360 block, and the dealership wants 2500 for a new one!

   If anyone has one, or has a contact who might help any
information would be appreciated. Email or phon at
(254)624-6790 would be great!

   Thanks,
   Chris Bennight
   http://www.slowcar.net