Re: It's Not Coming!Attn: Adam

From: Adam R. Bursell (a.bursell@snet.net)
Date: Sun Jun 03 2001 - 15:14:27 EDT

Val,
    That may be fine and well, but the factory DID accept my order, then the
dealer claims that they decided not to build it and have already stopped
production. Herein lies the problem, the dealer is either sadly misinformed
or for one reason or another they have lied to me, assuming the factory
still is in production.

Adam