ATTN: michigan Dakota owners... Parts for Sale

From: Tim Costello (v8magrt@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 07:55:09 EDT

Hi guys,

I'm parting out a 1992 Dakota

Here's some of ther stuff I have left for sale

Hood... Good shape...white...$25
Tail gate... Some rust but but no holes $25
Core support.... Dent free and in good shape $25

4 Tires and wheels/center caps will be for sale in about 2 weeks when the
truck goes to the scrap yard ... It has the aluminuim 92-93 wheel....
$150.00

I will not ship any of this stuff so you must come and pick it up...

Thanks,
Tim Costello
Email my other account as I check it more often
csx_rags@hotmail.com
Daytime phone
810-977-5499 m-f 7-3:30
Shelby twp, Mi.