Re: Wax

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 08:21:22 EDT

Zaino Bros. First time, you use Dawn to completely strip whatever is on
there. Use their three-step process and a claybar whenever is necessary.

The neat thing about Zaino, to me, is that the finish doesn't have as
much static as with other polishes so dust doesn't stick to it as esily.

Richard in san Antonio
On Sat, 2 Jun 2001 08:29:48 -0400 "Bill" <wpruitt1@tampabay.rr.com>
writes:
> What's everyone's opinion on the best wax to use on a Dak?
> How often should it be done?
>
> Should the "old" wax be removed before adding a new layer? If so,
> what's the
> best way to remove "old" wax?
>
> Bill
> '01 QC 4.7, Auto, Flo-Pro w/dual exhaust, Downey Tarp, Viper Alarm,
> RhinoLiner, K&N
> Glas-Scapes "Stars and Stripes"
> http://web.tampabay.rr.com/billspages/

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!