Re: RE: RE: cheaper gas prices

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 12:12:47 EDT

I've been getting premium, 93 octane (Chevron and Diamond Shamrock ) for
$1.519 for about a month. It does vary from location to location, but the
medical center seems to usually be in the lower price range (maybe they
take pity on the suffering and bleeding).
Richard in San Antonio

On Sat, 02 Jun 2001 18:57:27 -0500 "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net>
writes:

> $1.58 - Right down the street. ;)