RE: Centerforce Clutches

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 10:27:05 EDT

Centerforce Stage II clutches are half or less the pedal feel. The gain is
the dual friction clutch unit that produces more than 90 percent over stock
rating. Stage I is a 30 percent gain over the stock clutch. Both clutches
are better than Dodge's stock unit for street/strip performance.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
System Engineer (IOW/IOS-NT)
PSD, MCTSSA