Re: ATI procharger

From: Bob Mankin (bob@cadpros.com)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 14:27:03 EDT

Dakota R/T QC wrote:

> Has anyone used an ATI procharger on the list?

Check Bernd's site for "Project Supercharged R/T"

http://bernd.home.texas.net/Dakota.htm

Goes into detail about the recent install of a Procharger system. I'm
going to be installing one myself in the next few weeks, but first want
to finish rounding up the parts to redo the entire top end of the
motor(R/T heads, M1 intake, 52mm TB, cam, 1.7 roller rockers, etc.). I
also decided against using their supplied intercooler and we're looking
for an alternative that doesn't have the ground clearance issues.

Bob