Jet II vs IAT adjuster-Results

From: John Clawson (johnc@asltg.com)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 14:46:59 EDT

Craig,

Yea, I thought it was interesting as well and had meant to make the
comparo for some time.

This was my second Jet II, first one failed completely
and sure looks like the second one is toast now too. At least it didn't
kill the
motor like the first one. I liked the little punch they provide when
working but
it doesn't compare to the IAT box and the reliability factor, well,
sux.($35.00 vs $200.00 has something to do with it too)

I'm sure I'll try some 0-60 and 1/4 times at some point and will post
the results. Unfortunately it will be w/o the Jet. Also, it takes a
lot to launch a 4700 pound 4X4 and push it thru the air so I doubt my
times would be overly impressive.

HTH,
jc
00 Sport,cc,4.7,4X4,auto,3.92sg,