Re: About to buy a '99 Dak CC SLT 4x4

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 18:15:08 EDT

Yes. Do you have a job? I don't think you at 16 are going to be making
enough a month not to have a co-signer anyway, but I don't know. If you have
had an accident after only 150hrs of driving time I would be very concerned.
If you only go the speed limit why do you want a V8, Oh and have you checked
on insurance, that could be killer. I am not trying to discourage you, just
think of all the angles. Anyway, yes you would need a co-signer but that is
no problem with a parent, by the way how much?

Aaron
Vancouver, Wa
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC
http://www.hometown.aol.com/puddlestompa/mydak.html