latest upgrades to my dakota

From: thomas Mize (dakotasport94@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 18:18:10 EDT

DML: latest upgrades to my dakota

In the past few weeks I just upgraded my sound system in my truck.
    I replaced my Chrysler AM/FM stereo cassette with an cassette-CD player
combo (RAZ) and i noticed that the factory speakers didnt seem to cut it. so
i went out and got new Pioneer speakers installed, and man it makes a big
diffrence, it sounds like it has surround sound in my truck. I dont have an
amp. just the one in the raidio @62 watts.
has anyone else have Pioneer(TS-1345)5.25,(TS-A5713)5x7 in their truck?? how
do you like them??

1994 Dodge Dakota Sport(1 of 2,986)
1995 Dodge Dakota Sport(RIP)
1995 Dodge Stratus ES(1 of 593)