Re: My Woes (thought i'd share)

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 22:25:19 EDT

check the wheels a little more. I believe since I have seen the new r/t wheels
and the ones from a year or two ago (have a set) that the paint color is
slightly different and shinier than it was before. Trying to find out exactly
what the color is since I like it much better. Anyways, the older wheels in the
warehouse might not match the ones you have exactly.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+