Re: RE: RE: V6 performance

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 22:58:50 EDT

ah crap..I knew I spelled it wrong..sorry Bernd.. :-P

Marty told me he just had comp cams regrind a cam for a 94 v6 with these
specs 200/206 @ .050 with .315/.320 lobe lift (.504/.512 with 1.6 rollers)
on the 112cl. This would make my truck freakin fly..but may be too
radical..thats on the edge of making your computer go nuts..I gotta drive
this bad boy every day.