New Tires Attn. Patrick Engram

From: glogg@en.com
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 02:13:44 EDT

Just got some new tires put on this week. I ended up going with Bridgetone
Dueler A/T's (235/75/15) thanks to Patrick Engram. He contacted me after I
had posted about which tires to get. His suggested the Dueler's and I must
say they are pretty good tires. Patrick is a great guy to deal with he got
me a deal through a local Firestone. I got 4 new tires installed and
aligned for $400. A very good deal compared to the prices I was looking at.
Thanks Pat.

-Matt Grose
South Euclid, OH
97 RC 4x4 Sport 3.9L V6