Matt's new tires

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 11:46:52 EDT

"thanks to Patrick Engram. He contacted me after
had posted about which tires to get. His suggested the Dueler's and I
must
say they are pretty good tires. Patrick is a great guy to deal with he
got
me a deal through a local Firestone. I got 4 new tires installed and
aligned for $400. A very good deal compared to the prices I was looking
at.
Thanks Pat...."

-No problem Matt! Glad you like the tires. For all the rest of the
dml-I can get you discounts
on just about any tire at your local Firestone Tire and Service Center-
Firestone Firehawks, Bridgestone
Duelers, a set of cheapies for your daily beater. I also provide mail
order for Firestone Airbags and accessory kits, Roll-n-Lok, Pace-Edwards
Rolltop, BedRugs, running boards, accessories.....We can also get BFG's,
Dunlops, etc, just ask.
  Firestone offers 90 days same as cash on everything, and 6 months same
as cash on Firestone/Bridgestone tires.
  I dont think anyone has ever had a bad experience with me and my
company. I think most people find customer service is tip-top, because
you only deal with me. We are not a small operation, but a nationwide
company that has an image to uphold.
  Thanks to all who have dealt with me in the past, and here's to many
more years on the dml.

Patrick
Firestone, Edgewood Maryland