Re: "i'm having personal problems"

From: David D. (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 12:08:29 EDT

And as much as i dont want to say it,i think i'm going to have to leave the
list.This isn't easy to say,but i have an addiction to the Internet.Throw in
a major addiction,along with OCD & Aspergers Disorder,i just dont feel like
God's favorite right now.

It's something i've been fighting for 20 years,and today i finally have made
the decision to fight the dammed addiction once & for all(before it kills
me,or i kill myself).

All of you here are like my family..Dont know what i'd do without
you,helping take care of my truck.I dont really want to leave the DML,so i
have some hard decisions to make..

Like my wife told me,"It's not worth killing yourself over it"
But the way i feel,i sometimes wonder..

I'm sorry for posting this,as it isn't DML material.
I guess i need all the friends i can get,and your prayers wouldnt hurt
either..

All i can do now is put my faith in God,my psychologist,and my wife.

David Digney
2000 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab
SCWD "N" scale Liason
SCWD Tour Co-ordinator
Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railfan/Stockholder