RE: Need Help, 3rd guage

From: Shawn Bowen (Shawn@bowen.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 21:40:37 EDT

Check my other reply about Lo-Tek and the group buy going on at
www.dodgedakotas.com, what model is your 2 gauge pod, where did you get
it??? I need a three gauge pod as well. Boost, A/F, and Digital temp also.
I'm in the same boat. Screw it, if no one else is interested lets you and I
talk to Lo-Tek and get them to fabricate 2 for us, I know they will do it,
just a matter of $$$, and they seem pretty reasonable. Email direct if your
interested to shawn@bowen.com.

Shawn
98 5.2L 4x4 CC