Re: TB cleaning and Mopar HP computer...

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 08:36:32 EDT

At 07:12 AM 6/6/01 -0400, you wrote:
>-- SNIP -- I asked the parts manager about the Mopar High Performance
>computer. I told him that I have a '98 318 4X4 (federal emissions). He
>looked up the part number and checked his computer and told me he could have
>it in two days. I asked him if he was sure that it was a current part, and
>he said "Yes!". The list price is $399. I've heard others state that the
>part is discontinued. What gives? Is this guy sadly mistaken? Thanks in
>advance.

The following sites list this computer (P5007118). I'm assuming that
you have an auto. (no part number listed for manual). If so, email them
and see if it's still available.

http://www.mopartsracing.com/parts/ram.html $319

http://www.worldparts.com/kollerdodge/ $305.78

http://store.yahoo.com/chucker54/noname6.html $300

HTH

Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada
'97 Dakota Sport, 4x2, CC, Flame red, 5.2L, auto., 3.92SG