Re: RE: M1 2BBL Intake Pics

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 09:38:58 EDT

I shot them with a Kodak DC215 digital camera, it's a pretty decent camera
for around $200.00. For a digital camera that doesn't buy much and I was way
to cheap to spend any more.
Sam South
95 Dak, 5.2L,3.90 LSD,5-speed(Soon to be 360 powered)
14.10@98.05
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Mt5J8FaDfVCv6/
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/sawcut64/home.html