Re: Dakota questions

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 11:20:58 EDT

If only it was still as easy like in the "good old days":

GM - Paperclip across two terminals on the diagnostic port
Ford - Voltmeter across two contacts on the ECU
Honda/Mazda - Same as Ford in some cases and other...just push the button and
count the lights.

Hey Shane,

I checked out the OpenDiag and can't read any of the messages...wazzup wit
dat? ;)

BTW: If you're anywhere near Polk or Embarcadero...DON'T drop your wallet.
Also, O'Farrell street (after 7pm) is "really interesting"...hehehehe.

- Bernd