Re: Subs

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 11:47:57 EDT

Robert,

I personally am going through the same crisis, but I have a buddy who does
tons of car stereo stuff.... basically what I am going to do (keep in mind i
have a regular cab) is take out the center console/armrest deal, and drop a
custom box that doesnt take up too much room behind the seats, and kinda
extends forward like a false arm rest. I am going to slap to rockford
fosgate 12's and and rockford fosgate punch amp in there. It should sound
pretty good.

I think 2 10's, 2 12's, 2 15's (yikes) should suffice.

WEs