Re: RE: Horsepower

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 16:52:00 EDT

I'm running 3.55 gears, no I havent dynoed my truck, but I saw a 2000 v6
auto dyno at 144 rwhp. With only bolt ons I dont see how I'm putting out
192, but yes, she is a runner :) ... If I get my cam, rr's and ported heads
done and installed by early junes, this bad v6 is goin on the Mopar Muscle
Mag Chryslers at carslile dyno jet.. :)