RE: HELPPPPPP!!!

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 19:03:22 EDT

Tomorrow, I will start the bid for 1K. Thanks to all for the help...

If anyone finds my vehicle at your local salvage yard in southern Cali, it
stills has the Z-tube, Jet Chip, heavy duty bed liner, traction bars and so
forth. They would not tell me which yard purchased the vehicle. It stills
has the 6-pack CD player.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
System Engineer (IOW/IOS-NT)